Email: [email protected]
Department: Pharmacy Department
• Tariq was born in Erbil, Iraq on Dec.1980. After finishing his studies of Pharmaceutical Sciences with emphasis on pharmacy at the Hawler Medical University in 2010 he continued with his M.Sc. in Pharmaceutics and Industrial Pharmacy at the same university. In these years 2012-2015, he was a research assistant and moved then to the position of Head of a pharmacy department from Erbil Medical Technical Institute from Erbil polytechnic University also work as a teacher from the Institute of pharmacy department of the same University teach Industrial Pharmacy, Quality control, pharmaceuticals, and pharmaceutical instrument subject. This position was interrupted in 2019. also working as part-time as advisor production manager from TSG Factory for cosmetic and household production, also as business development manager from Minas company, also he was working as a medical logistic assistant from International committee of red cross. As an academic staff from Erbil polytechnic university start as an assistant lecturer and was then promoted to the position of Lecturer at the Department of Pharmacy in 2019.
• Got the MSc in Pharmaceutics (Formulation Development and evaluation novel formulation, medical device, disinfectant device, tablet dosage Forms), Department of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, Hawler Medical University, Erbil Iraq title of dissertation (Formulation development and evaluation Orodispersible tablet of zolmitriptan). (2015)
• Got the B.Sc. of Pharmacy at College of Pharmacy, Hawler Medical University, Erbil, Iraq (2010).
• Got the diploma in Pharmacy department, from Hawler medical Technical Institute, Erbil, Iraq (2002)
Management Infertility by Hormones Replacement Therapy in Women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
• Pharmaceutical Technology
• Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology
• Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
• Industrial Pharmacy
Gold Madelia for Patient from Basrah Conference