Email: [email protected]
Department: Medical Laboratory Science
Nahla Abdalhamid Abdaljabar is an Assistant Professor. she received her Ph.D. in chemistry (1986) from the University of Loughborough, UK. She was a teaching member of the Faculty of Education, Department of Chemistry at Sulaymaniah University (1979-1982), Salahaddin University (1983-1991) in the Kurdistan Region, and Tikrit University (1992-2012) in Iraq. She has been the head of the Department of Pharmaceuticals Chemistry (2005-2009) and Vice president for Scientific Affairs of the Faculty of Pharmacy (2010-2012), Tikrit University. In 2012 she joined the Medical laboratory Science department, College of Science, and currently the Dean of the college at Knowledge University (KNU) in Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
.1. Substituted phenylene- and biphenylene-mercurials. N. A. A. Al-Jabar,A.G. Massey,J.Organomet.Chem.275,(1984)9.
2. Dodecafujoro - and dodecachloro-5,10-o-benzenostibanthrene.N.A.A.Al-Jabar,A.G.Massey,J.Organomet.Chem.276, (1984) 331.
3. The synthesis of perfluoro-1,6-disubstituted triptycenes containing group IV and group V elements.N.A.A.AlJabar, A. G. Massey, J. Organomet. Chem. 287, (1985) 57.
4. The synthesis of 2-chlorophenyl derivatives of group V. N. A. A. Al-Jabar, A. G. Massey, J. Organomet. Chem. 288,(1985) 145.
5. 2,2” biphenylenemercury. N. A. A. Al- Jabar, A. G. Massey, Organometallic Synthesis, Vol.3, Edited by J. J. Eischand R.B. King., Academic Press ( 1986).
6. 2-chlorophenyllithium. N. A. A. Al- Jabar, A. G. Massey, Organometallic Synthesis, Vol.3, Edited by J. J. Eisch and R.B. King., Academic Press ( 1986).
7. Dodecafluro -1,6- distibatriptycenes (Dodecafluro -510-0)benzeneostibanthrene,Sb2(C6F4)3.N.A.A.Al-Jabar, A.G. Massey, Organometallic Synthesis, Vol.3, Edited by J. J. Eisch and R.B. King., Academic Press ( 1986).
8. The synthesis of 1,6-distibatriptycene (5,10-o-benzenostibanthrene), Sb2(C6H4)3. N. A. A. Al- Jabar, D. Bowen and A. G. Massey, J. Organomet. Chem. 295, (1985) 29
9. Transmetallation reactions involving phenylenemercurials. R. E. Humphries, N. A. A. Al- Jabar, G. B. Deacon, D. Bowen, and A. G. Massey, J. Organomet. Chem. 319, (1987) 59.
10. Some reactions of phenylene-and polyphenylene-mercurials. A.G. Massey, N.A.A. Al- Jabar, R.E. Humphries, and G.B. Deacon, J. Organomet. Chem. 316, (1986) 25.
11. Structure of an orthorhombic form of 2, 2'-biphenylenemercury. N. A. A. Al-Jabar, J. Bowen-Jones, D. S. Brown and A. G. Massey, Acta Cryst. (1986) C42, 425-427.
12. Spectral and X-ray studies on 1,6-disubstituted triptycenes. N. A. A. Al- Jabar, J. Bowen Jones, D. S. Brown, A . H . Colligan, A. G. Massey, J. M. Miller, J W Nye, Applied Organometallic Chem. 3, (1989) 459.
13. Some reactions and molecular structure of dodecafluro - 1,6 - diastratriptycenes As2(C6F4)3. N. A. A. AlJabar and F.A. Fattah, JEC., 2(1990) 29.
14. Reaction mechanism studies of group V Tris (2-chlorophenyle) and Tris (2-bromotetra fluorophenyl)
Derivatives by mass spectroscopy. Jisong Ni, Jack M. Miller, and N. A. A. Al- Jabar, Canadian J. Analytical sciences and spectroscopy 42(1997) 153.
15. The synthesis of Tris (2-bromophenyl) derivatives of Group V elements. N. A. A. Al- Jabar, J. College of Educ. Tikrit 1, 2001.
16. The Synthesis of heterocyclic derivatives of Hg, Sa and Se. N. A. A. Al- Jabar, J. College of Educ. Tikrit 3, 2001.
17. Molecular structures of the 1,6-disubstituted triptycenes Sb2(C6F4)3 and Bi2(C6F4)3 using gas-phase electron diffraction and ab initio and DFT calculations. D. A. Wann, S. L. Hinchley, H. E.Robertson, N. A. A. Al- Jabar, A. G. Massey, and D. W. H. Rankin, J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans.13, (2006) 1654
18. Synthesis, Characterization, and Antibacterial Activity of Some Metal Complexes of Azo Guanosine and Adenosine Derivatives. Nahla A. A. Aljabar, Ahmed Abdulsattar, Eurasian Journal of Science & Engineering, Volume 3,
19. Detection Of Antibiotic Residues Among Poultry Meat In Erbil City And Impact Of Thermal Processing On Remnants.Dhary Alewy Al – Mashhadany, Nahla, A. A. Abad Aljabar, Ahmed Mohammad Zaki,RJLBCS 4 (3), 237-247
20. C12H10+ 2n-BuLi+ TMEDA—2, 2'-Li2C12H8. TMEDA+ 2Buh 2, 2'-Li2C12H8. TMEDA+ HgCl2---(C12H8Hg) 3 LiCl+TMEDA.N.A.A. AL-JABAR, A.G Massey,Organometallic Syntheses, 424,1986
21. Department of Chemistry, Loughborough University of Technology, Leics. UK, N.A.A. AL-JABAR, A.G. MASSEY. Organometallic Syntheses, 354
She has many awards