Email: [email protected]
Department: Pharmacy Department
• Got the M.Sc. degree in Pharmacology, Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, Hamler Medical University, Erbil (2013). (The thesis title is Renoprotective Evaluations of Different Angiotensin Inhibitors ( aliskiren, irbesartan and Ramipril) on Diabetic Nephropathy in Rats
• Got the B.Sc. of Pharmacy at College of pharmacy, Mosul University, Mosul, Iraq (2005).
• Currently work as a teaching staff member from February 2021 at College of Pharmacy, Knowledge University, Erbil, Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
• Lecturer at Pharmacy Department, Gasha Technical Institute (October 2020 – January 2021) Erbil, Iraq.
• Clinical Pharmacist at Rizgary hospital, Erbil, Iraq (2009 – 2013).
• Specialist Pharmacist at Rizgary Oncology center, Rizgary hospital, Erbil, Iraq ( 2014 -2021).
• Interest in cancer pharmacology
• Interest in immunotherapy
• Interest in drug information
• Dizaye, K. F., & Ahmed, A. A. (2016). Renoprotective evaluations of different angiotensin inhibitors on diabetic nephropathy in rats. Middle East Journal of Internal Medicine, 63(4023), 1-9.
• Dizaye, Kawa F., and Asmaa A. Ahmed. "Renoprotective evaluations of different angiotensin inhibitors on diabetic nephropathy in rats." Middle East Journal of Internal Medicine 63.4023 (2016): 1-9.
Pedagogy course (2019)