Email: [email protected]
Department: Pharmacy Department
I'm working in the field of pharmaceutical sciences and the education sector for about three decades with a proven record, a professional history, curriculum vitae full of accomplishments, patents, and national and international scientific awards. Strong and clear vision to find realistic solutions to various challenges in the field of my passion for the field of pharmaceutical education, chemistry as drug Designer and my love to raise the level of my students in the primary and higher studies. Have more than seven Patents in rational drug design, green chemistry and synthesis of biologically inorganic and organic compounds as anticancer drugs. Awards, Honors &Recognized of Iraqi Women Honor. 2001 and 2016 Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research 2001, 2009, & 2011 Special Award from Young Moo Lee, President of Hanyang University. August 2016. Special Award from WIPO, Quan-Ling Sim , world intellectual property organization, 2nd Istanbul International Invention Fair ISIF’ 2017. Medal from Ministry of Higher education as the best patent of Medical universities - IRAQ - 2013. One of the best three patent in all Arab countries, Kuwait City, Kuwait, 2-5 December 2014 One of Women of Chemistry all over the world - 2015- Italy Many Medal: Silver Medal Syria 2009, Kuwait, 2010 and 2014.. Silver Medal Istanbul 2016, Silver prize (KIWIA and KIPA and KIPO)- South Korea 2018 Gold Prize of Korea Internal Youth Olympia 41 2016 (KIYO 41)- for the Best of the Best invention-South Korea. Special Award - Gold Prize of Korea Internal Youth Olympia 41 2016 (KIYO 41) Hanyang University. South Korea. Gold Medal iENA 2016 - Germany. The Best international invention (WIPO) -Istanbul International Invention Fair ISIF’17, 2-4-3-2017.- Turkey. Gold Prize (KIWIA and KIPA and KIPO)- South Korea 1 July 2018) . Special Prize Korea International Women’s Invention Exposition, from president Hyuk J Kwon of KIPI. 1 July 2018. South Korea Golden Prize, successful Women In Chemistry - ACS, AlNahrin University, 2018.
• College of Pharmacy (December 2020)
• Academic Debate (course 1) & Terminology (course 2)
• Scientific Affairs (March 20121)
Head of Equalization Committee (February 2021)
• Head of Objection's student Committee ( Aril 2021)
• Head of QA ( March 2021)
• Postgraduate student MSc / Dentistry / UoD
• Peer reviewer of Zanco Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences
• Scientific Reviewer of MSc and PhD's thesis College of Dentistry /University of Mosul
• Peer reviewer for 3rd International Scientific Conference of AlKafeel University ISCKU2021
• Rational Drug Design and Synthesis of Inorganic and Organic Medicinal Chemistry
• Computer- aided Drug Design
• RESEARCH INTERESTS
• Synthesis of pharmacologically active anti-cancer compounds, anticancer screening, synthesis of
• Complexes drugs as ligands and metal ions.
• Heterocyclic biological active ligands with Pt ,Pd & Au
• Nano gold (Au III) complexes as anticancer
• Se- S compounds & S-S bridge synthesis.
• Heterocyclic synthesis.
• Invited Speaker at Science for Humanity and science diploma (WISWB21) with 5th Woman in Sciences without Border (March 2021)
• 3rd International Scientific Conference of AlKafeel University ISCKU2021 (March 2021)/ Accepted Article.
• Rationally designing and eco-friendly synthesis Pi-class of Glutathion -S-transferase as candidate inhibitors
• Passion, Experience and Continued work at The Forefront: by overcoming Dark Age of Occupation (educational Crisis)
• Evaluation of the Pharmacologic Treatment of COVID-19 Pandemic in Iraq (in Process)
• 2--Hydroxy-4-Methyl-5-oxo-Benzopyranyl[4,3-d] PyrimidineDesigned by Trojan horse strategy, against Hela and Thp1 cell lines( PATENT in Processing)
• Academic Debate (course 1)
• Terminology (course 2)
• Dental Material / Medicinal Chemistry / Postgraduate Dentistry / MSc University of Duhok (course 2)
• Letter of Appreciation from ISCKU2021
• Letter of Appreciation from WISWB2021
• Letter of Appreciation from College of Dentistry/ Knowledge University
• Letter of Appreciation from College of Pharmacy/ Baghdad University
• Letter of Appreciation from ZANCO academic Journal.
• A letter of Thank from Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (March 2021)