1st International Conference of Applied Computing & Smart Cities (ICACS21 )
Cities stand to benefit the most from connecting people, process, data, and things. A Smart City exploits sustainable information and communication technologies to improve quality of life, health, education, and also the performance of urban services for citizens. Knowledge University invites you to submit proposals to ICACS21 to address these issues.
The conference will be held at Knowledge University campus in the city of Erbil, Iraq. However, due to the COVID19 restrictions remote participation via video conferencing is also possible.
Accepted papers will be published in a conference proceeding book with indexing by ITM Web of Conferences including DOI (Crossref), Clarivate Analytics (web of science), DOAJ, ProQuest and Google Scholar and others.
Topics include, but not limited to:
• Wireless communication for smart cities
• Cybersecurity and privacy for smart cities
• Cloud/edge/fog computing for smart cities
• IoT and Cyber Physical Systems for smart cities
• Secure and Trustworthy Computing for smart cities
• Social media and urban awareness
• Blockchain for smart governance and smart cities
• AI and Machine Learning for secure and sustainable smart cities.
• Smart governance practices, dynamics, challenges, and trade-offs
• Impact of emerging technologies
• Internet of Flying Things for Smart cites