We are looking to appoint several lecturers in the Petroleum Engineering fields. Working with an enthusiastic team of academic staff in a peaceful environment is an added value for the candidates to apply for this opportunity. We welcome applications from passionate Academics with the ability to deliver quality teaching in Petroleum Engineering and effective research outcomes in the related fields.
If you are looking for a modern, peaceful, stable, and academic environment, Knowledge University is the best choice.
Required Lecturers :
- Ph.D. or MSc in Petroleum Engineering. specialization: Reservoir Engineering
- Ph.D. or MSc in Petroleum Engineering. specialization: Drilling Engineering
- Ph.D. or MSc in Petroleum Geology. specialization: petroleum geology
- Ph.D. or MSc in Engineering Mathematics. specialization: Math, Numerical analysis
Lectures to be taught:
- Reservoir Engineering.
- Drilling Engineering.
- Production Engineering.
- Enhanced oil recovery.
- Reservoir modeling.
- Fund. Of Reservoir Engineering.
- Well logging.
- Fluid mechanics.
- Well testing.
- Well logging analysis
- structural geology.
- Math, Numerical analysis, discrete mathematics, engineering analysis, and engineering Mathematics.
- petroleum geology.
- General Chemistry.
- General Geology.
Ph.D. or Master's degree in the relevant field of expertise or specialization.
Completed Pedagogy Training Program.
Good command of the English and Kurdish languages.
Good command of ICT.
Excellent presentation and commitment skills.
Strong commitment and passion for teaching young / working adults of different nationalities.