Department of Finance and Banking
The Bachelor degree in finance is a four-year program that provides students with comprehensive knowledge of finance. The department starts to apply the bologna process starting from 2020 to reflect the real market situation and fulfil organizational needs. The degree allows students to learn and apply theories and concepts in finance to enable you to evaluate and make the decision regarding capital investment, foreign exchange, money market, financial forecasting, bonds and stocks.
- To provide an excellent education program to our students and integrate our school to the financial institution for better cooperation.
- To improve accountability, transparency and performance in Kurdistan Region's financial institutions.
- To provide high-quality finance education to enable graduates with foundations which continued lifelong learning to be established.
- To develop an understanding of financial concepts and theories.
- To support our students to understand ethical standards and social responsibilities in the area of finance.