The department offers a four-year bachelor’s degree program. The study of Finance and Banking prepares the students for a broad range of careers in the financial services industry, including banking and financial markets, corporate finance, investments and financial planning. Students will gain a strong theoretical foundation as well as practical application through an array of coursework and exposure to computer models, computer simulation exercises and interaction with business professionals to analyze financial performance in a variety of business enterprises.
Our department faculty members are leaders in their respective fields and are actively developing knowledge and insight through research on the national and international level. Students are to benefit from their knowledge and skills that would be a valuable asset during their study.
• To provide excellent education program to our students and integrate our school to the
financial institution for better cooperation.
• To improve accountability, transparency and performance in Kurdistan Region's financial institutions.
• To provide high quality finance education to enable graduates with foundations which
continued lifelong learning to be established.
• To develop understanding of financial concepts and theories.
• To support our student
• Budget Analyst
• Career Opportunity
• Credit Analyst
• Data Analyst
• Financial Analyst
• Financial Examiner
• Financial Planner
• Investor Relations Associate
• Real Estate Agent
• Vendor Manager